Coconut oil has germ-free and anti-fungal properties that support to avert skin break out. It’s a great and natural alternative to expensive, harsh, and chemical-laden acne-removal products. Coconut oil is great for keeping acne at bay.
It also helps strengthen underlying skin tissue and removes dead cells that make skin appear dry and flaky. Coconut oil provides deep moisture to your skin. Did you know that coconut oil is nature’s richest source of lauric acid? What’s more, it also contains caprylic acid.
These two antimicrobial powerhouses are Capric Acid and Lauric Acid. They are the same acids that are found in breast milk which keep newborn babies protected from infections. When these are applied on the skin, some microbes (good ones) present on the skin convert these acids into Monocaprin and Monolaurin, respectively.
Some lucky people are able to get rid of acne without having to spend much time, energy, or money in its treatment, while other unfortunate patients sometimes spend a fortune on treatment and still don’t get the results they had hoped for.
- Coconut Oil Face Mask With Honey and Lemon
- Aloe Juice Honey Coconut Oil Face Mask
- Plain Yogurt and Coconut Oil For Acne
- Banana Turmeric Coconut Oil For Acne
- Egg White and Coconut oil
- Use Coconut Oil Massage For Face
- Coconut Oil and Moisturizer
- Coconut Oil and turmeric Face Mask
- Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Scrub
- Coconut Oil and Honey Face Mask
Coconut Oil Face Mask With Honey and Lemon
Combine the tablespoon coconut oil thoroughly in a small mixing bowl. Apply a thick coat of the mixture onto your clean face. Allow the mixture to sink in for 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Pat dry with a soft towel.
Aloe Juice Honey Coconut Oil Face Mask
- Mix honey, coconut oil and aloe juice together and apply the mask for 20 minutes on your face.
- Use a tissue to wipe your face if the mask is too liquid.
- Remove the mask by rinsing it off with warm water.
- Make such a mask twice a week.
Plain Yogurt and Coconut Oil For Acne
- Take 1/4 mug of plain (yogurt will serves to cool your scraped skin and lessens the redness of the skin).
- At that point include 5 drops of coconut oil to it and blend it well.
- Wash your face and a while later permit it to dry with the support of towel or clean material.
- Apply this glue as a face cover yet concentrates on the skin inflammation spots.
- Give it an opportunity to sit for around 15 – 20 minutes and after that wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat the process normally to clear the pimple inflammation.
Banana Turmeric Coconut Oil For Acne
Mash up 1/2 ripe banana using the back of a fork. Mix it with the coconut oil and turmeric to form a consistent mixture. Slather the mixture onto your clean face. Let it settle for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Pat dry.
Egg White and Coconut oil
Beat an egg white with a couple of drops of coconut oil apply this on your skin as facial veil leave it for around 15 – 20 minutes and after that flush it off with tepid and de-chlorinated water.
Use Coconut Oil Massage For Face
Steam your face or simply dip a towel in hot water, squeeze it, and place it over your face to open up your skin pores. Drop a teaspoon of coconut oil onto your left palm and use your right hand to apply the beautiful goo onto your face in a circular motion. I usually start with my cheeks, then my forehead, and finally the chin. Avoid the eye and mouth area. Gently massage the oil into your skin with circular motions so that the nutrients sink deep into your pores. Finally, you can wash your face, preferably with a natural cold-processed soap. This step is very important—you don’t want to leave excess oil on your face. If your face is a little dry, especially in the winter, go ahead and add a tiny drop of coconut oil to the soap so that it will moisturize your face.
Coconut Oil and Moisturizer
Take 2 – 6 drops of coconut oil and add this to your step by step used cream and cleaning agent mix it well and apply it as you use it normally. This will serves to fight the tireless pimples yet be mindful that it should not get at you follow up this methodology customarily for skin inflammation.
Coconut Oil and turmeric Face Mask
This face pack is very good for lightening your skin tones by moisturizing and hydrating it. It helps to reduce your blemish and acne it fights with fine lines and wrinkles. Mix 1t spoon coconut oil and a pinch of turmeric powder together and apply it on your clean face apply this face mask for 15 minutes. With cold water rinse your face and then pat dry your face.
Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Scrub
This scrub will help to soften and brighten the skin instantly. Mix a 1t spoon of baking soda with 1t spoon coconut oil and then apply it to your face and gently rub gently in circular motions with your fingers for few mins. Use cold water to rinse off your face. Pat dry with a clean facial towel.
Coconut Oil and Honey Face Mask
This face mask will keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. It helps to fight from pimples and acne. It fades your acne and pimples. It tightens your large pores and helps to reduce blemish. Mix 1t spoon of Coconut Oil together with Raw honey in a small mixing bowl and apply thick coat of this mixture to your face. Let this face mask stay on your face for 20 minutes. With cold water, wash off your face. Take soft towel and pat dry your face.