Exercising is an important activity that you must do during your day to keep your body functional. While normal exercise is enough to keep you in a fully functional and capable form, if you need to increase your Strength and Stamina, you need to adopt Circuit Training Routines as per your body type and needs. Here are some of the best Circuit Training routines for you to increase your strength and Stamina.
1. Beginner Body Weight Workout Circuit
As the name suggests this is for the beginners who wish to increase their body weight and size in order to increase their strength. Workout involves the following exercises and you need to run through the circuit three times with breaks just between two circuits
- 20x Bodyweight Squats
- 10x Bodyweight Pushups
- 20x walking Lunges, 10 for each leg
- 10x dumbbell rows
- 1×15 sec Plank
- 30x Jumping jacks
2. Advanced Bodyweight Workout Circuit
If the previous one seems too easy for you then move to the advanced level of the same. This will hurt you seriously.
- 10x one legged squats – each leg
- 20x bodyweight squats
- 20x walking lunges, 10 for each leg
- 20x jump step-ups ,10 for each leg
- 10x pull-ups
- 10x dips bar stools
- 10x chin-ups
- 10x push-ups
- 1x 30 second plank
3. Playground Workout Circuit
For a more dynamic and flexible body, this one is a perfect.
- 20x Alternating Step-ups, 10 for each leg
- 10x Elevated Push-ups
- 10x Swing Rows
- 8x Assisted Lunges
- 10x Bent Leg Reverse Crunches
Go through the circuit three times
4. Playground Workout Circuit Level 2
If the Level 1 seems easy, try this one.
- 10x Bench Jumps
- 10x Low Incline Push-ups
- 10x Body Rows
- 8x Lunges
- 10x Straight Leg Reverse Crunches
Go through the circuit three times.
5. Kettlebell Workout Circuit
Here is our Kettlebell Workout circuit.
- 8xHalos (each side)
- 10x Goblet Squats
- 8x Overhead Presses (each side)
- 15x Kettlebell Swings
- 8x Bent Over Rows (each side)
- 6x Front Rack Reverse Lunge (per side)
6. Beginners Gym Circuit Training
If its your first time in your gym facility then our Beginners gym guide is perfect for you.
- 10 barbell squats
- 10 push-ups
- 10 pull-ups or pull-up alternatives!
- 10 barbell romanian deadlifts/regular deadlifts
- 10 push-ups
- 10 dumbbell rows per arm
Do these routines each on alternative days like starting from Monday by Day 1 and then doing Day 2 on Tuesday and then doing Day 1 on Wednesday.
7. Hotel Workout Circuit for Travelers
If you are a traveler and need to keep yourself in shape over your travels then this is the place to know your best course routine.
- 20x Body Weight Squats (you don’t need a chair like in video, that’s just if you need help)
- 15x Incline Push Ups (feet on floor, hands on edge of bed or desk)
- 10x One-Arm Luggage Rows (each arm, use your suitcase as your weight)
- 10x Reverse Crunches
- 25x Overhead Squats
- 20x Push Ups
- 10x Inverted Rows (using the desk in your hotel room…just don’t break it!)
- 15x Reverse Crunches